Cervical cancer is one of the leading causes of cancer death in women.
Human papillomavirus (HPV) is found in about 99% of cervical cancers.
Screening can reduce the incidence rates of cervical cancer.
It can be significantly reduced
by well-planned & organized management.
Age-standardized incidence rates of cervical cancer
[Data Source: WHO. Preventing chronic disease: a vital investment, Geneva, 2005]
Our solution for Cervical Cancer
- Multiplex Real-time PCR
(14 targets (HPV 16, 18 and Other HR12)simultaneously
in a single tube)
- HotStart PCR system : high specificity and sensitivity
- Uracil-DNA glycosylase(UDG)-dUTP system:
No carryover contamination
- Reliable result by positive/negative/internal (HBB) control
- Easy to use master mix type
- 99.6% clinical sensitivity, 100% clinical specificity for all
detection (HPV16, 18 and Other HR12) with cervical swab
- Urine sample availabe for detecting 14 target HPVs:
over 85% agreement with swab samples
- Liquid-based cytology specimen
(ThinPrep / SurePath )
- Cervical swab
- Urine sample
- HPV 16
- HPV 18
- HPV Other HR 12
(HPV 31, 33, 35, 39, 45, 51, 52, 56, 58,
□ Compatible Instrument
If you are interested in this product, please contact us.
SEJONG BIOMED CO., LTD. 11, Sinchon 2-ro, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do, 10880, South Korea
T. +82-31-945-1571, E. firstname.lastname@example.org
COPYRIGHT © 2017 by SEJONG BIOMED CO., LTD.
Family site : SEJONG MEDICAL CO., LTD. www.sejongmedical.com